Saturday, December 13, 2008

Name Number 40 ?????

Hi All. Please note that here my posts are from my personal experiences and most of these are not read from any books.

I have seen that Name Number 40 has proven to be very good for some people in terms of career but not good in terms of relationship. Number 40 is 4 which is a number of Rahu (Uranus) and this number is popular for separation. Rahu in the 7th house in horoscope creates chances of separation if no other favourable positions are present but in terms of career it is beneficial in the 7th house. Asha Bhonsle and Lata Mangeshkar's name number comes to 40. Both are very sucessful in terms of career but in terms of relationship, Asha Bhonsle has been separated and Lata Mangeshkar did not marry. Also a known numerologist (can't disclose her name) also has her name number as 40.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

and whats my name number? :)

Rohit K Singhania said...

Give me ur full name

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I too have 40 as my name number via the Chaldean method. It is a lonely number.