Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Number 30, Legal Problems ?

I was doing the numerology of a client of mine yesterday and noticed something interesting about Number 30. The name number of my client came to 30 and he is facing legal problems. The name number of both Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt is 30 and both of them have been facing legal problems since a long time. Is there a relation between Number 30 and legal problems? Have never heard before but looking at these examples I feel this number should be avoided.

3 comments:

ruchi said...

30 ends up as 3 also... so is it that people with 3 are also gona face similar problems????

Rohit K Singhania said...

No Ruchi it does not work like that. I was talking here for people with name number which comes to 30. It is specifically for those people, nothing to do with people born on 3, 12, 21 or 30. Though I also see people around me born on 30th have some or the other legal issues, but then for that we have to see other numbers as well. Hope it answers your query.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.