Sunday, December 21, 2008

Something common between Harshad Mehta and Ketan Parekh..

The moment we think about stock market crash what immediately comes into our mind is the 2 scams in the past. Numerologically there is something common between Harshad Mehta and Ketan Parekh. People who know a bit of this subject can immediately guess the answer. Yes it is Number 4 or Rahu. I would suggest a big no to people born on 4, 13, 22 or 31 to enter into speculation. Investing is completely a different ball game, but from my experience I have seen No. 4 people cannot resist and they do start speculation. Both Harshad Mehta and Ketan Parekh have 40 as their name number. In my earlier blog I had written that this number has been shared by Lata Mangeshkar and Asha Bhonsle as well. In a nutshell, Number 40 can take you to heights but there is a risk. People into stock market or gambling should avoid name number 4. I have a few examples in my family. My father, brother and brother in law, all the number 4. My father has been into stock market for 20 years now and his life has been a roller coster.

If you are into stock market do get your name checked by a numerologist to avoid big losses.

No comments: